Experience Wellington Job Listing
Marketing Manager, Museums Wellington
Fixed-Term Full-Time (until 31-Mar-2019)
Te Waka Huia O Nga Taonga Tuku Iho
This is an opportunity to join a motivated, high-performing team at Wellington’s group of dynamic and award-winning visitor attractions.
Museums Wellington is looking for a Marketing Manager for a fixed-term period to build Museums Wellington’s brand ensuring all marketing efforts are in line with our values and strategic direction. Museums Wellington consists of four brands – Wellington Museum, Nairn Street Cottage, Space Place and Cable Car Museum.
We are looking for a practitioner to lead the development and delivery of bold marketing initiatives and creative communication strategies. Having worked successfully within the cultural/arts/heritage sector, you can demonstrate smart marketing within tight budgets, the management of online and digital channels, understanding and growing audiences, and the building of strong strategic partnerships and media relations.
Skills, experience and qualities we’re looking for…
- Experience in a marketing or communications role at middle management level
- Proven track record in delivering strategic, commercial and successful marketing plans
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplined/cross functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, project management, analytical, and research related skills
If you can communicate a strong vision with an entrepreneurial spirit and have positive staff management experience this is the role for you.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday, 24 August 2018.
How to apply
To apply please return your completed application form, along with your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
5.00 pm on Friday 24, August 2018
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand