Experience Wellington Job Listing
Visitor & Retail Services Host
Space Place and Cable Car Museum
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our Visitor Services team at the Cable Car Museum & Space Place.
Museums Wellington has one permanent full time role, working 40 hours per week as rostered across both the Cable Car Museum and Space Place and including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
Assisting with retail sales and administration, front of house duties, planetarium tours, birthday party hosting and other daily operations, if you are a highly motivated and energetic person keen to create an amazing experience for our visitor, we are keen to hear from you.
A current Duty Managers certificate and a current First Aid certificate will be advantageous.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A proven retail sales record, within a target driven sales environment, and experience in retail administration and MS Office.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent visual merchandising and creative retail displays.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills and team leadership skills.
- Experience in the public speaking and confidence when working with children.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adapt to change in a unique work environment.
- The flexibility to work late nights, weekends and public holidays as rostered.
Applications Close at 5.00 pm on Sunday, 29 April 2018
How to apply
To apply please return your completed application form, along with your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com
If you have any questions please email
5.00 pm on Sunday, 29 April 2018
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand