Experience Wellington Job Listing
Assistant Accountant – Executive Office
Our Executive Office is currently looking for a 6 month fixed-term full-time Assistant Accountant. Flexible work options will be considered. You will be accountable to the Finance Manager and responsible to help support timely and accurate operational financial management services which contribute to the success of Experience Wellington and its financial viability
This is a really varied role, your key responsibilities will include:
- accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process improvement including reviewing company policies
- Completing reports and returns.
Skills, experience and qualities we are looking for in this hands on role:
- Strong skills in Excel and experience with XERO (or a similar system) are essential
- The ability to think strategically and proven financial management experience
- Experience in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) reporting
- Experience in contract management
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) including current or working towards ACA/CA registration.
If you believe you have the depth of knowledge we are looking for then apply now! for To view a full position description, please click here. You will need to submit a CV, cover letter, and complete our online application form to apply.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Applications close 5.00 pm on Sunday 6 January 2019.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.