Experience Wellington Job Listing
AV Support Technician
City Gallery Wellington is looking for a new part-time Audio Visual Support Technician to join our team to support our dynamic programme of events.
- Oversee AV elements of programmes and events, including the operation of projectors, PA systems, monitors, and basic lighting kits
- Works closely with the events team to ensure that all technical aspects of an event run smoothly
- Support clients, presenters, artists and/or performers in the delivery of their programme and/or performance
- Works closely with external suppliers to ensure that they are observing Gallery policies
Key skills and experience required:
- Must be able to work confidently with PowerPoint, Keynote and other presentation software
Demonstrable experience in AV support, sound, and lighting
- Must be adaptable, flexible and able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Ability to gain and to keep the confidence of stakeholders.
Strategically focused with a commitment to collaboration.
Creative problem-solving ability
The ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own initiative
An awareness of electrical safety issues
- Current First Aid certification is a plus
- Contemporary arts knowledge is preferred
You will need to submit a CV, cover letter, and complete our online application form to apply.
Please contact Erika McClintock at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Applications close 5.00pm Tuesday 22 January 2019.
All applicants mus have the legal right to work in New Zealand