Experience Wellington Job Listing
Experience Wellington is a registered charity established by Wellington City Council as a Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) to manage and develop its cultural and arts visitor experiences. We run six extraordinary visitor experiences: Capital E, Space Place at Carter Observatory, City Gallery Wellington, Nairn Street Cottage, Wellington Museum and the Cable Car Museum. We also support the operation of the New Zealand Cricket Museum and Hannah Playhouse.
Join a close knit team and make a key contribution to an organisation that has placed Wellington and New Zealand firmly on the international cultural map. City Gallery Wellington has a reputation for challenging and innovative exhibitions that present New Zealand artists alongside major international figures.
We are looking for a full time Office Manager.
This is a pivotal role providing proactive management of the City Gallery Wellington Office and key administrative support to the Director. We are looking for a clear communicator who is well organised and resourceful, with the skills and experience to operate effectively in our small team.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience of providing assistance to a senior manager.
- Experience of providing administrative support to a Board or Committee (agenda preparation/minute taking to a high standard is critical).
- Excellent at developing and managing office systems.
- Knowledge of financial procedures.
- Good intuition (anticipating needs)s, proactive, and practical problem solving capability.
- Computer skills including a high level of competence in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to work with multiple CRM’s.
- Skilled at professional formatting and presentation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Creativity, flexibility with a can-do attitude.
If you have the skills and work experience for this role we would be delighted to hear from you.
You will need to submit your CV, a cover letter and complete our online application form to apply.
For further information on the role and an application pack please contact email@example.com
Applications close 5pm on Monday 29 July 2019.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand