Experience Wellington Job Listing
Tour Manager, Capital E Live
Help us ignite the creative spark in children and young people by managing Capital E’s Live Performance tours.
Capital E is New Zealand’s leading centre of creativity for young people. We ignite the spark in children and young people: fostering confident, creative, capable citizens who can be architects of their own future.
We are looking for a Tour Manager for Capital E – Live to manage our theatre tours, develop future touring itineraries, and host our audiences, ensuring all logistics are met to a professional standard. This includes working closely with the Production, Bookings and Marketing teams to manage the tour and support the tour teams to deliver high quality performances for children and young people all around New Zealand.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Supervision competence (a highly effective people person).
- Ability to motivate and direct others to work together towards a common goal.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Proven experience in hosting visitors/audiences.
- Knowledge of the performing arts sector and production management of theatre.
- Energy, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- A commitment to collaboration.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Capital E is part of Experience Wellington, a registered charity established by Wellington City Council as a Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) to manage and develop its cultural and arts visitor experiences.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 30 June 2017
How to apply
To apply please return your completed application form, along with your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience, to email@example.com
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5.00 pm Friday, 30 June 2017
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand